After too much scrapping and re-visioning to explain, I have come up with two new designs that I plan to see through until the end and beyond. The first one I will present, is what I originally called "Matriarch" (Mks. I and II). But after realizing that I wanted to give the Hierarch the Matriarch's current design, what you see in the following pictures are for the HIERARCH design. The Matriarch will come within the next month.

This was the first sketch, intended to be for the Women of my in-universe species which are really Human clones made from force sensitives, and amplified genetically, that were born into the Sith religion.

This was the second, with added details. I gave it some hand grips, because many of the Matriarchs and Hierarchs of the are taught to use Form V.

Here is the Mk. II Variant.

Here's a close-up of the upper-half of the hilt,

Here are some specs, along with a bottom-half close-up,

And another spec overview...

Im open to any suggestions before I start. I'm getting ready to Make an internal view, as well as a 3d render, which I hope to also give an internal view.

The new design for the former-replaced Matriarch will come after I have this model set for sure.