Thread: Black neon effect on the blade

Default Black neon effect on the blade

Hi guys: Yesterday I was watching a puppet's play with my little daughter. The puppeteers used a black neon light to create a reflecting effect on some other colors...So I began to think: "a lightsaber with this blade will be great!!" After that I can remember anything else of the play... (does this looks familiar to any of you? ha ha ha).So I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a Led that can resemble a black neon light? It w ill be awesome to have this effect in a lightsaber...what do you think?
    Bye

That would be Do-Clo's UV setup. used with a green blade it looks quite good.

<center></center>

edit - http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=593

Council Member
    Sith Lord

or possibly the plasma system

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Plasma ("neon" tubes) are awful for dueling. You can't even tap them together.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i saw a link on fx sabers.com to a plasma site and they said you could tap them together VERY gently, they looks sweet man, they are incredibly bright and have sound which is uncommon for plasmas

<center>

</center>

Thank you guys but plasma is not an option when you have little children in the house. I was thinking in one star luxeon led that was like a UV...

Not only a partner, but a friend

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

i saw a link on fx sabers.com to a plasma site and they said you could tap them together VERY gently, they looks sweet man, they are incredibly bright and have sound which is uncommon for plasmas

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Probably lighttech... you CAN tap them GENTLY, but I wouldn't do it any more than you would with a crystal. It's friggin' glass![:0]

Lighttech works because their sound is external. Plasma throws off a lot of interference. Putting my plasma next to my Anakin ROTS makes it go nuts.[:0]

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Lighttech works because their sound is external. Plasma throws off a lot of interference. Putting my plasma next to my Anakin ROTS makes it go nuts.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

on the pics and description of it they said that it has internal sound, they even showed the speaker and such. does littech have removable blades for the plasmas, these ones did

<center>

</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Beats me... plasma is basically a dead technology now.

If it was internal it had to be sheilded as plasma does wacky stuff to sound.

</center>