Thread: Vader neck seal attachment question

Smile Vader neck seal attachment question

Greetings and salutations everyone, I'm new here, and have just purchased my first fiberglass helmet, and neck seal, my question is how do I go about attaching it to the mask, and does the seal go inside the mask, with the 2 clips on the outside? Any help would be appreciated.

depends on what seal you got. i have the Porty seal and yes the main flap goes inside neckline while the plugs on seal slide over outside. mine never stayed on, cuz i wear my lid, i also have the NG FG lid rots lid, the necks too wide really for the seal, had to move the plugs out to last hole, and it barely fits. now then on the old rubies supreme lid, i have a jedi jeffrey seal on that and it fit fine.

really tho, if your gonna do alot of trooping with the lid you wanna put seal on, i wouldnt do it. my MR rots lid i tried its rear seal it comes with on once, locked my head in a lokkin downward position and cood not move it at all, with out the seal, you have a bit more head movement, and dome usually goes far nuff down to hide your neck, and if it doesnt, wear a black neckseal, or like on my Lucas Alverez body suit it has a short 1 1/2 inch high neck on it, hides my neck completely when dome is on.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!