Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arod Megil - LOTR inspired CF saber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Awesome job on the saber. What took you so long to make it? LOL I am very impressed with your engraving skills, especially in a different language. The whole saber is absolutely amazing and one of my favorites by VV.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Wow! Not at all anything I would have in a personal saber but very very impressive to say the least. I've done some engraving but nothing that detailed yet and the crystal chamber details are amazing. Great job!

absolutely beautiful! Don't let Cordaroyfog see this. He might drown himself in drool.

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    All your sabers are beautiful, but I believe VV has really outdone themselves this time. A truly gorgeous saber!
    Could not have said it better myself. This is a one of a kind triumph!
    Yub Yub Commander.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Thank you, everyone.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

You are like a saber KING!! It's like Lucus missed out cause you were born to late for him to see your work and BEG you to make his props. Do you only do sabers? You got skills beyond just sabers!!

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

Excellent piece, FB! Reflecting the shape of an Elven blade in the shroud is pretty darn cool as is The Ring and rear grip cover. Diggin' the inset Activation Switch too...

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

OMG !! You guys continually blow my mind !! LOTR inspired saber with engraved writings ! This thing is gorgeous. I LOVE the rich purple of the leather grips and crystal chamber combined with the golden brass. The leaf and vine detail is just epic. You two have made yet another master piece to be very proud of.

I will have to pick your brain latter on this "tool" you used to carve the writings, as i have many a design that would benefit from such a treatment.

This has to be one of the best saber you have produced, so many small details makw this saber a thing of pure beauty. I bet the writing was extremely hard, elvish is very elegant and you did a great job of it.
    That open crystal chamer looks cool, but those acent pads with their own leds, that blew my mind.
    Well done again.

P.S. Having saber stand taylored with the same incriptian and that poem, you big softy clearly your a romantic at heart.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

Well what can be said, apart from that is one truly awesome saber