Thread: Verndari by Rhyen Skytracker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Verndari by Rhyen Skytracker

Verndari is Icelandic for Protector and this is a personal saber that I have been working on for a while now. It has a Petite Crouton 1.6 with Flash on Clash and a RGGB 10 Watt LED. The Flash on Clash is using the red and blue dice and produce a white with a purpleish tint blade. The real quartz crystal is illuminated by a 5mm green LED and there are 4 3mm LEDs in the activation box. (blue, red, green and amber) The main switch is in the bottom of the pommel and the aux switch is in the activation box. It makes it a lot easier to activate the blaster and blade lock up effect with the aux switch in the activation box. The crystal chamber just didn't look right with a normal size activation box so I made a wide, low profile box that is the same width as the the Crystal Chamber. I decided to make a very unique switch box that I could put 4 accent LEDs, switch and a recharge port in and I think it turned out pretty good.
    Videos:

Pics:

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Nice work. Looks like it runs just like it should. This is the first time I've noticed the red and blue dice being separately visible. Your Blade video looks blue above and red below which I wouldn't expect from a trans white blade. The colours still look great though.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It is blended very well in the blade in person. With a close up with out a blade you can see the dice seperately a little but with a blade in it looks great.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Very nice, well done.
    Sith Happens

Looks really good Rhyen - I REALLY need to put down SWTOR long enough to go back into my garage and build sabers again :/
    Yub Yub Commander.

I like the gold. Smooth and s#Xy saber. Great job!!