Thread: MHS Builder Send To Friend or TCSS Option

Default MHS Builder Send To Friend or TCSS Option

How does this new MHS builder option work? I'm still trying to figure out how to do a full Petit Crouton saber, and I have a few builders in mind I might send my TCSS purchase to. Like do I send them my order number and such? Hoping to get a saber next year when my taxes get paid and such. Anyway, thanks for the info.

All you need is a valid email address for yourself and for the person you'd like to send it to, fill out the form, then click "send."
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 12-26-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thanks Jay. I'll let you know what happens within the next few months. I got a MHS design that I'm really hooked on and I'd like to see it come to life but I want one of the members to do
    the build for me that way its done right ya know. I know its not allowed but who would be a few good members to send my build to besides yourself? If you do it anyway.

If you 'know its not allowed'.. why did you ask anyways?

This is a DIY place.. you come to get help on these forums for TCCS parts (items bought in Tims store front)..

not for other products... (or to seek work from outside of the TCSS 'realm')

if you seek things of that nature maybe check out the fx-sabers.com forum where people advetise their skills are for sale.

good luck.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

xl97 is right.

If you know it's not allowed, then why even post about it?

Don't let me see you do that again.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!