Thread: R.I.C.E. port(s) thread compatibility?

Default R.I.C.E. port(s) thread compatibility?

I could not seem to find enough data to answer this on my own, so....

Does anyone know if the threads on the new RICE ports will fit the default threads on switch boxes 2 and 5?
    Last edited by Jedi Ranger; 12-25-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

I doubt it. From what I can tell by reading the descriptions, it looks like it's a brand new size for the store.

This having been said, I would be surprised if Tim didn't have, or was planning on getting very quickly, the bits to drill and tap holes in that size. I imagine seeing it added to the services, and possibly some new preconfigured boxes with holes for the R.I.C.E. port in the store rather soon.

Tim said expect boxes with the proper holes/threads in January for R.I.C.E.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

What's a RICE port?

The R.I.C.E. port allows you to plug the Petit Crouton into the USB port on your computer with a special cable, and then make adjustments to the settings without removing the memory card.

Please note that you can only change settings, you cannot change the sound fonts via the R.I.C.E. port at this time.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!