Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Idea for saber crystals!!

I found some pretty decent sites selling some decent healing crystals. (Oddly enough, their healing descriptions somewhat coincide with Jedi and Sith ideals..)

What are some ways that people have put together their chambers? I know that few like to use hard drive plates and bolts, but no one is really specific on their specs list.
    "I have brought Peace! Freedom! Justice! And Security to my new Empire!" -Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Homemade crystals do not stand up to the elements well and could make a mess inside a hilt as they disintegrate.
    ...your lack of faith disturbs me...

Synthetic crystals are really cheap. Is there a reason to have a real crystal? Does anyone really have that in their saber?

Quote Originally Posted by fatalonemanarmy View Post
    Synthetic crystals are really cheap. Is there a reason to have a real crystal? Does anyone really have that in their saber?
    So are lots of real gemstones. Just think about a deep purple amethyst point for a violet saber.... Mmmmmmm or a blue garnet illuminated by a uv laser. (hint: it fluoresces violet)
    Last edited by Kevin Starwaster; 03-03-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Not enuff m's