I just finished putting together my saber last night. I'm using the new 2011 Ultimate FX soundcard. Everything was working great before installing the guts - startup, hum, clash, swing, shutdown... everything. I then installed the guts and fired it up. Still everything worked great. Then, I thought I'd test the charge port using my Tenergy Li-Ion Smart Charger. As soon as I plugged it in, I heard a loud "beep", so I unplugged it. I plugged it back in, another beep. Pull it out, plug it in again, then beeps and turns my blade LED on very dimly. Pull it back out. This went on for a minute or so, then I decided to stop. Then when I turned my saber on, I got startup, hum and shutdown sounds, but no swing or clash. The battery was charged most of the way before all this. Now when I plug in the charger, I get no beep and nothing acts up. No matter what I do I can't get the swing or clash sounds to work anymore. Anybody have any ideas as to what went wrong? I'm including the wiring diagram I used. I'm pretty sure it's right based on everything I've read. PLZ HELP!!!

2011 Ultimate FX Wiring Layout.jpg

Here's a pic of my card all wired up:
Mounted Swing Sensors.jpg