Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finishing service

I just want to agree on the Alsacorp.com paints. I build custom muscle cars and hot rods and let me tell you that they have every combination you could possibly think of... but like in all things the best does have the "best of the best" type price tag. I've used the mirrachrome on certain things like Amer. Racing Wheels and people at the shows didn't know it wasn't chrome plated! If you use this paint or the GhostChrome, you can easily spray a candy on top and create whatever metal color you can think of, including an anodized look but without the hassle. They also have other great paints like the satin paint that would be great for grip material (it is the same as the back of Motorola phones, that grip is paint!) I know that I sound like I'm selling this stuff, but believe me if you want a top notch job, go with these paints![8D]

The paintball website that I had mentioned earlier is back up...

www.precisionpb.com

Small, non batch work will be billed at 7.50 per part. As a rough guide, Medium parts are billed at 15.00, and Large parts at 25.00. This pricing is for solid color only.

I'm not sure if they will ano your hilt parts or not, but it couldn't hurt to drop them a line to find out. I don't see why they wouldn't... Money is money...

Blog Entries

Here is a great article on how to anodize aluminum at Home:
    http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/anodize.shtml

seems simple enough..[]

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

http://www.geocities.com/projectstm/lightsaber.html

Yay, Tim has announced ano service upcoming!

What is life but the passage to death?