Thread: New LED modules?

Default New LED modules?

So since the rebels and p4's are being offered in prewired units, is there any chance we will see these for the new 10 watts?

Doubtful. There's no way to know what configuration you'd want. I could see it being offered as a service but I don't think they would be stocked pre-wired.

I suppose it's possible. With 4 individually addressable dice, there are any number of combinations for wiring. Will you want all in series, all in parallel, a series-parallel setup, 3 in series with one for FOC? That doesn't even consider the RGB varieties.

You could always email Tim and see if he'd be willing to make them as a custom order. It never hurts to ask.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

i would imagine that two dice in series, and parrallel for the other set (like in the tutorial) would be an good way if they were to do it. I'm sure they could do it if someone asked (though thats up to them). i was just curious as to the possibility. though it'd probly only be practical for the single color LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by The_Night View Post
    So since the rebels and p4's are being offered in prewired units, is there any chance we will see these for the new 10 watts?
    I fail to see where they say they are prewired? They just look like a kit with everything needed that you assemble/solder yourself...
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I fail
    That you do

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Se...dule-P654.aspx

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    I must have read it... 5 times sigh... Man i'm a mess
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Anyone know the outer dimensions? I'm wondering if this would fit into a 'real' Graflex body & if it would work with the TCSS LED Graflex adapter?