Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Azureus - 10W Sky Blue CF saber

Very nice. One of the great things about a solid design is the slight variations you can make to it. There's just so many possibilities with the more subtle design aspects.

When the FOC hits it's hardest it look like salmon pink to me and mixes purple in between.

How do feel the 2W speaker would perform in a reverse sound situation?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Two watt speakers aren't really any louder per se, they just add more bass, and add fullness to the sound.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

I'm aware of that but in a reverse sound situation I'm guessing not as loud? Since a with a 1W, the sound comes out both ends with them. Unless the forward sound venting is substantial.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Ah, yeah. These speakers need compression to be at their best so I'm not sure how that would turn out. Best way to find out is put it in a test situation and see. Maybe not build a full hilt, but something to test the reverse sound.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

I'd have to say that this is probably one of my favorite saber designs that I've seen on here with the sleek yet aggressive features. Everything about it just looks awesome and perfect! From watching the video, the sounds it has and the blade color work perfectly with it as well. Great work!!
    H - "Your shelter is secure, is it?"
    M - "Of course it is! See for yourself just how powerless you are!"
    H - "Roger that."
    M - O_O