Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Theme Song!!!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">OH MY ****IN GOD.....THAT ****ING RULES....YOU ARE THE ****ING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

nice one ambo []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

boy, it sure is nice to be a Master Mi Ginn Gonn []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah but the difference is that when we see a post from Mi Gin, we actually read it[]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Yeah but the difference is that when we see a post from Mi Gin, we actually read it<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[sarcasm] you're so kind [/sarcasm]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Still stuck in my head...

<center></center>

I dunno, I can't hear anything but "THE CUS-TOM SAB-ER SHOP" "OH YEAH"

<center></center>

gggrrrrrrrrrr

<center></center>

I like it, just played it again.

Taz dude, I'm sorry but at least you got armor.

<center></center>

why are you making growling noises, taz?

anyway, i'm glad everybody likes the song thus far (i think...maybe that's why taz was growling?) maybe next i can do a rap song for ultrasabers since alex is a big hip-hop fan [8]

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

He growled out of jealousy... Not disapproval... He said that he feels left out. Poor guy. []

<center></center>

When you do the Rap Version maybe you could mention other members in it *cough*..me...*cough cough* []
    O yah i cant stop listening to it, im putting it on my ipod and im going to take it to school and let my friends listen to it. [^]

(The dude wont stop attacking until the sig is destroyed!) Vader is a pimp in every shape in form.