Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Theme Song!!!

That was sweet! I don't even usually enjoy punk music, but that was great just 'cause of the subject matter... And my name was in it! Yeah!!

I hate it! You didn't say me! I'm the most important person here even though I'm extremely n00bish!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding. I really liked the song. At first after reading the lyrics I thought it wasn't going to be good at all but it totally took me by surprise. I think this deserves to be on the frontpage if not the Welcome to the Forum thread. Very nice job it's one of the best things I've seen on this forum. I wish I could clap online to give you praise. Wait for it... *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* there we go!

Overall I give this song a 5 out of 5: [][][][][]

well, you did make a spellin boo boo on my name, its Lan-Ed-Tul

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Great job..I love it

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

my bad [:0]...consider it fixed, Lan-Ed-Tul...i wouldn't wanna mess up a Sith Lord's name (notice I grouped you Sith guys together in the same line and sang it a tad angrier?)

any thoughts on what I mentioned on making a non-lucasfilm-copyright-infringing version to use on the homepage, Strydur? we've got 3 votes so far in favor of it...

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Sounds like a good idea. Let me know and I will host it when its done.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Awesome Job and I am an Old School fan of Punk I can still remember the first time I heard the *** Pistols. I think it would be great if it played in the background as you click on the starting page.

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

cool...just gotta remove the sound effects at the beginning and end (bummer 'cause they're friggin sweet IMHO but copyrighted nonetheless, and change "lightsaber" to "saber." or could we just say it's spelled "light saber?" removing sound effects would be a lot easier than re-cutting a vocal track)

either way, i'll have it to ya by tomorrow, Strydur. just lemme know da legal logistics.

*headbangs furiously*

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

Yeah... I listen mostly to electronic music now, but I started on stuff like NOFX, Bad Religion, Operation Ivy, Pennywise, etc. You guys have some real talent there. Ah... The good ol' days. []

BTW, the song is stuck in my head and its drivin' me nuts... But in a good way. []

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

man, that will be sweet once we get it up on the storefront. i mean, how can you beat a song about what you are about to buy while you are buying it?

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>