Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Theme Song!!!

Tascam 4-track, ah. I had the very first one they put out, not bad for something made in 1980. of course, i once accidentally plugged a powered speaker cable into track #1...my 4-Track then became a 3-track, lol. DOH!

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

Master Gonn, I rather enjoyed it! Keep up the good work.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
    Master Yoda

I'm a drummer!
    Let's jam!

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

ok, Madcow...you man the drums, i'll bring the Marshall stacks, guitars, and a couple cases 'o brew. everybody else can bring the groupies [8D]

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

I'll grab my hot pink casio keytar and we'll jam, thats right I said <u>KEYTAR</u>!

Keytar? I thought they threw all of those into an endless pit, along with Bart Simpson dolls, Tapes of Galactica 1980, and the copies of ET the video game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

WT- can't believe you remembered the E.T. Atari cartridge. yes, hundreds of thousands of those were dumped in the deserts of California...it was the final nail in the 2600 coffin. good riddance to 'em, it was the most frustrating and stupid video game of all time.

bring it on with the keytar. we need a keytar, a bass, two guitars, and drums...then we can hand the insturments to five chicks dressed/makeup'd to look exactly alike and do a remake of the Robert Palmer video. i'll get drunk before the shoot, put on a cheesy business suit and be Robert Palmer. i'd ask the real Robert Palmer to be in it, but he's just too damn dead [xx(]

Remembered? I'm 19. That was technically before my time, but it is the stuff of gaming legend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i play guitar Mi Ginn, but i live very far from you []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

nothing wrong with that. a lot of the technical metal bands (like Dream Theater and Messugah) don't even live in the same state as each other when they're off tour. thanks to the digital magic of email and .wav files, they collaborate via the web, learn the songs, then get together when it's rehearsal/hit the road time and everybody's on the same page. same thing as handing out sheet music to an orchestra, but more high-tech.

and no, i don't wanna collaborate on anything in this fashion. i got way too much stuff to do as it is. xwing and i were talking about doing a ska song via the web (i'd do the drums/bass/guitar, he'd handle the horn section), but it'd be way too much of a pain in the arse. professional musicians can do it because that's what they do for a living. i work 50 hours a week at a day job...it's a wonder i even got the 1:15-long TCSS Theme Song done as quickly as I did. [)]

MADD - Mi's Against Drunk Dremeling