Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Theme Song!!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

He meant those who have been here a while.....not post a lot...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He also said make badazz sabers...

^^^Also I'm fixing it in the quote. The j/k... well...

EDIT: You can still be nice if you want, but... I was pointing out what it meant. In case... you know, he didn't realize it.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

He meant those who have been here a while.....not post a lot...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I'm fixing it in the quote. The j/k... well...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If you didn't do it I was... []

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

And, speaking of "bad azz sabers"..yes, I realize that was a shameless bit of Self-Promo, and I realize that my post-whoredom may or may not be in question, but I did get a shout-out, so there.[]I'm qualified to make the above statemtent.

Anyway, I had a chance to visit NYJedi's class yesterday. Not only did I have a great time, but the folks up there were agog in amazement at the quality of the saber and the parts therein.(D/k what "agog" means? look it up, or use your context clues) I immediately put on the "red-light" (Roxanne ref.), started talking up the site, the MHS builder, and the low-cost alternatives to the gent that was up there hawking his products. Don't get me wrong, he's got great stuff, but I think all of us here know the value of building your own.

I didn't necessarily want to start another thread, and I'm sorry to take your "shine", Mi Gin, but the previous postings here were a perfect segue to my point. If only I had some business cards...

You don't need to see any identification.

lol, you're welcome to post away, naashar. as long as we can keep the thread somewhat on topic that's cool with me (that means you james3 and your derailment unit!) []

i'm just super stoked that the song is such a big hit here. too bad i don't have an actual punk band right now to play the thing live []

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

(that means you james3 and your derailment unit!)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah James!

Keep your Unit at bay!

FAQ

Council Member
    Sith Lord

yeah firebird, keep YOUR unit at bay as well [}]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

yeah firebird, keep YOUR unit at bay as well [}]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I say again Mi Gin, good job! Proud to be a part of it!

FAQ

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i still wish i got a shout out but other than that i liked it MGG

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

i still wish i got a shout out but other than that i liked it MGG
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Click one more off the "Lord Maul says he wishes that he got a shout-out" counter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

hmmm...well i'm not doing a sequel song per se, but maybe i could do a song dogging on post whores [}][] or course, i've contributed a few useless posts so i'd have to include myself in the lyric-bashing

i wonder if any of the remaining few folks who were mentioned in the first song and haven't said anything have heard it yet. i'm curious to see if Gelu and Yoiaholic liked it

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."