Thread: BLACKOUT by MONGO

Born and raised in Alaska-currently in Louisville,Ky

Default BLACKOUT by MONGO

BACK ON CHANNEL TCSS [very sabery]
    1 (1).JPG1 (2).JPG1 (3).JPG1 (4).JPG1 (5).JPG
    HERES A SABER I WORKED ON FOR A YEAR FROM THOUGHT TO FINNISH.ONE HOUR A DAY EVERY DAY.
    {DIVIDING TIME}-- YALL KNOW HOW THAT GOES
    ITS CALLED BLACKOUT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS ,IT WAS A LOT OF FUN AND ANGER,THERE WAS A COUPLE OF NEW THINGS I TRIED THIS TIME,ITS PROBABLY NOT NEW TO THE GURUS ,BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL,
    1-7.2V NIMH 2800AA PACK SPLIT INTO 4 VOLTAGES FOR ALL THREE CARDS & LED IN HILT _SABER SD 7.2_LED 4.8 [direct]_LED SEQUENCE CARD 3.6_LAZER SCANNER 2.4 _27 MIN RUN TIME {not bad}
    2-DUAL SPEAKERS TOP ONE BAFFLED BEHIND SOUND CARD ,THE OTHER MOUNTED ON A REVERSED MHS CHOKE TO GET SOUND FROM EVERY END HOLES DRILLED IN CHOKE IN MID SECTION OF SABER FOR MORE SOUND
    3-LAZER SCANNER {just because it looks cool} SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE HAD A HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH FOG MACHINES AND IT WAS WICKED LOOKING.
    BLADE HOLDER #1
    6"MID SECTION CUT TO ACCESS SOUND CARD AND LED GRID
    SINKTUBE SHROUD 2PC -MAIN BODY AND ACCESS COVER WITH LED BAR
    HD_SABER SD SOUND{i took off the capacitor and plug in connector and hard wired them in to save space}
    TRANS WHITE BATTLE BLADE

LET ME KNOW HOW I DID
    THANKS

HERES THE VIDEO---feature=plcp
    MONGO-[aka ALASKAN JEDI]

Sweet. You got a lot going on in there. More pics shedding some light on the inside and out would be cool. Bravo.

Very nice.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

What a good looking saber! i love the green LED spinning around at the top.
    "A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
    "Choose what is right, not what is easy"