Hello all,
First off, thank you to Fender for this awesome thread and for your efforts in keep up with it. I read through it and my confusion ebbs and flows as I read it so I want to make sure I got this right.

Here is my situation: I am getting ready to order parts to upgrade a stunt saber to a sound saber. This means I will have left over parts which to me equals, another build. I am trying to maximize this order and plan ahead so here is what I want to do…

With my left overs and some additional parts, I want to build a yellow bladed stunt saber with this LEDengin. My plan, if I understand this correctly, is to wire up the Red and Green LEDs in parallel, no resistors, each with their own 1000mA Buck Puck off of one 4 cell AAA battery pack. This saber will be for display (ie, carry it at an event, turn it on, take a picture, turn it off). I am not terribly picky about the shade of yellow as long as it is yellow and not amber/ red-ish.

1-Will this set up actually work or is there something else I am missing?
2-Will the color come out the way I think it will?
3-Will the batteries be enough for its intended use?
4-I have never done pad soldering before, only wire to wire. Is there something you can recommend I practice on that will give me the right feel for doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help with this. And in general, thank you to all of you guys for the help you have given me already. I have learned a ton with each build. Hopefully, in time, I will be helping to answer noob questions….but I know I have much to master before that time comes.