Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2.5 needs a diagram?

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Default 2.5 needs a diagram?

Could someone link me to a diagram of a 2.5 with nimh rechargable , recharge port, lux 3, and green illuminated switch. Im having a lot of problems getting the switch to work. And for some reason my Led keep shutting off and not working again. Please help or send me posion to end my suffering.

I dont know of a specific diagram from you..'BUT'.. before you kill yourself.. keep in mind that some of the US 2.5's had 'issues' that were not of the end users fault/doing..

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Default 2.5s

Could you go into detail?

yes detail is needed if we are going to help you with this.

spoon
    dia 2.5.JPG

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Well that definately works ( the diagram) Only I must have crosssed the neg and pos on the recharge port because one of my batterys got hot and my battery holder melted. Yay.
    So I didn't get a chance to test the led. But is it common for a rebel or lux to die after being hooked up to a bad 2.5 ?? I have already gone threw 2 leds and a bottle of Jack. Im about to throw it all away and get an easier hobby, maybe shooting drugs? Please advice .

i have never had problems with my US 2.5 so i really have no clue but you may have the led setting rong if the board is frying your leds. so hook everything up with out the led and then go threw the menu and see what the led setting is that may help.

luxIII/P4 sould be on luxIII setting or luxIII Overdrive setting
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 11-22-2011 at 05:18 PM.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Oh snap good idea. Happy thanksgiving everyone

if you have a rebel amber/red/deep red they will work just fine on the lux 5 setting i used my rebel deep red on my us2.5 that way and had no issues.

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Well Well Well, bet ya'll thought you never hear from me again. I just thought I'd give my two cents on this board. Mine turned into a pretty good skipping stone. That's about all their worth.

hahaha fair enough