Thread: Resistors for two different LEDs in hilt?

Default Resistors for two different LEDs in hilt?

I'm having some trouble figuring out how what resistors I need to wire up 2 different LEDs in a hilt I'm making. I have one Green 2.1v 25mA LED and one Blue 3.7v 20mA LED. Are there any of you super electrical wizards out there that can help, or does someone know of an online LED calcutor that can do this for me? Maybe I should wire them parallel?

<font color="maroon">Battery(+)-------------------------------></font id="maroon">
    <font color="beige">................</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">\</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">............</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">\</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">............</font id="beige">
    <font color="beige">...............</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">270</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">.........</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">330</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">..........</font id="beige">
    <font color="beige">.................</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">\</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">............</font id="beige"><font color="maroon">\</font id="maroon"><font color="beige">...........</font id="beige">
    <font color="beige">................</font id="beige"><font color="blue">Blue</font id="blue"><font color="beige">.........</font id="beige"><font color="green">Green</font id="green"><font color="beige">........</font id="beige">
    <font color="beige">..................</font id="beige">\<font color="beige">............</font id="beige">\<font color="beige">..........</font id="beige">
    Battery(-)-------------------------------->

Would that work?

The way you have them wired is fine, but in order to know what resister you need for each led I need to know what the battery voltage is.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

9 Volts, but if you said my wiring was fine, then you've already helped me out. Thank ya