Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello All And Help With Replica MHS Design

Default Hello All And Help With Replica MHS Design

Hi All,
    my name is Adam and I am from Australia. I have loved the Star Wars Universe every since I can remember maybe 6-7 years of age. Now 33. I just found this site and I have to say that the light saber's create here are awesome. I would like to create a replica of Anakin Skywalker's second light saber, the one from ROTS. I cant seem to find a parts list or mhs design for it. Does anyone have one that they could post?? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and keep up the great work all

Adam1977

Hi you may be best buying an anakin ROTS fx and use one of the kits in the store to convert it, they'r a nice looking hilt and not too big like some of the fx range . Alternatively you can come up with a pretty good likeness using the mhs builder , parts you would need off the top of my head would go somthing like, blade holder 20 , 4inch double female , 3inch double female , double male cupling and pommel 11. you would also need a clamp be it a graflex one or an mhs. some t grips and so on . hope this helps

Thank you for the help I will give it a go

@Cooky. Doesn't that seem kinda short though? Especially if you want Petit Crouton in the saber? I'm even thinking of doing an Anakin ROTS build now. Thanks for the idea Adam. =] I always did like his saber in ROTS. Thanks for the info about adding Petit Crouton in such a short saber. I also did all the said parts and it looks exactly like Anakins ROTS saber just without all the
    graflex goodies. xp

it should be fine with careful cram fu, im building one myself at the moment , the parts i listed give almost the same length as a real graflex hilt and very slightly shorter than the ROTS fx. pc board will sit ontop of the battery pack iv also managed to fit a 2w speaker and a hidden recharge/kill socket in there too

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's what Xanatos1986 did. If this works for you maybe you can contact him for some additional help.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...coming-soon...
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

Just wanted to thank all for the help so far it has been great and I will post my mhs and parts list when I have finished them thank you to all once again

Cheers Adam1977

First let me say Welcome!!

Sounds as if you've got a great plan started, that + some motivation/inspiration is how every lightsaber in history was built I can tell your going to build something great!! (most guys who show up with a plan do ).

I urge you to read everything you possibly can on the forums (as far as stickies).. you can assume that IF a question has been asked more then a few times.. its usually in a sticky.. THEY are a gold mine of information from all the great smith's/tinkerer's who came before you (and of those yet to come).

Remember to Measure twice (actually x3) then cut once!

Since you live soooooo far away its very very important for you to double (triple) check your shopping cart BEFORE placing any orders (or you can post it and let the guys and great ladies give it a look)..

Good luck on your first build!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

To TCSS you are welcome, young one! To the Jedi here, listen you must as much you will learn. Here and within them, quite the wealth of knowledge there is! Heed well and always with You the Force will be!

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

Can anyone please help me, I am stuck trying to figure the part highlighted in the picture below and what part it would be in the store or on MHS Builder???
    AnakinEdited.jpg