Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Movie Blade Color Guide - Blue -- THE SAGA IS COMPLETE

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

the color is still red but it is anakin's hilt.
    also, grievous's sabers include anakin rots, obi wan rots, and the two sabers anakin and obiwan used when they fought count dooku in AOTC

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yea, I actually noticed that on my Screen themes screen saver Grievous pac. One of the pics I saw him holding Anakin’s saber and was like WTF, so I started looking more into it and saw the others. Honestly as big of a detail guy as Lucas is I really can’t believe he let that kind of stuff get into the movies.

It's not the Jedi way....

Council Member
    Sith Lord

yeah, the prop department is seriously lacking creativity if that is the best they can do

<center>

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Ultra does a lot of bussiness so he went to great lengths to get what he considers good bins. I agree too that that cap from the iconic scene is not completely cyan as we normally say. Thus Ultra's choice of a low binned blue (can't remember if he said bin 1 or 2) for "Sunrider's Destiny" is spot on.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's actually a high bin blue, bin 6 to be exact.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Some of the mistakes on the newer movies, especially, make me think he did them on purpose to give fans some "easter eggs" to find and maybe film students something to pick apart. Does that sound plausible? It's just an idea.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by UltraSWG

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Ultra does a lot of bussiness so he went to great lengths to get what he considers good bins. I agree too that that cap from the iconic scene is not completely cyan as we normally say. Thus Ultra's choice of a low binned blue (can't remember if he said bin 1 or 2) for "Sunrider's Destiny" is spot on.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's actually a high bin blue, bin 6 to be exact.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, I realized it later and never bothered to change it.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Some of the mistakes on the newer movies, especially, make me think he did them on purpose to give fans some "easter eggs" to find and maybe film students something to pick apart. Does that sound plausible? It's just an idea.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

or GL just realised that no matter what he would get massive attendance for his films so he let the mistakes fly

<center>

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nice TPM pics Nightwing. maybe you could do mauls saber too to see if red orange is better than red for it

<center>

</center>

I'll work on that. I borrowed the other DVDs I need, so I'll finish the "blue saga", then go to work on Red.

Mmmm... DVDs...

I can't wait for the red one. I wonder if somewhere in the trilogy they accidently changed the red into amber for a second like how luke's blue saber became green for a scene. I'm gettin excited now. []

Council Member
    Sith Lord

or into orange or changed the hilts from one sith to another

<center>

</center>