Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Movie Blade Color Guide - Blue -- THE SAGA IS COMPLETE

Like the altered title now says, the Saga is complete. I've added Revenge of the Sith to the main post. Somebody sticky this thread.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

great job with those pics nightwing!
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    great job with those pics nightwing!
    Thanks.
    I've actually had them on my comp for a few months now, but didn't get around to posting them 'til last night.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

if you wanted to get super technical you could go with the different lighting in different situations change the color, or different people creating thier lightsabers would have different colors because of the crystal placement....or you could say that the editors messed up! i like the royal blue pics.

How many lightsaber colors are there? ONLY From the movies?? Isnt it, BLUE, GREEN, RED??? I could have sworn there was a yellow one somewhere on Attack of the Clones but my wife swears I am wrong.

JUST in the movies, which colors are there?
    Obi Wan Kenobi single handedly defeated in combat:

~ Darth Maul, Sith Lord
    ~ General Grevious, trained by a Sith Lord and weilded 4 (yes FOUR!!!!) Lightsabers at once!
    ~ Darth Vader, The Sith Lord

and you want to argue that Obi Wan is NOT the best Jedi EVER with a Lightsaber!!??!??

All I can say to you people who believe Obi Wan is not the best, is “WHATEVER!”

blue green purple and red.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I agree with you to an extent chuck, there are some green lightsabers during the geonosis arena battle that look yellowish, but alas, there are no yellow ones.

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Bump, this is great info to have folks.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

I can't believe LDM is necroposting! And a two year old thread at that...ZOMBIES awaken! lol

But you are right this was a great thread with useful info...that still is useful...so thanks LDM