Thread: MHS Builder Wish List

Default MHS Builder Wish List

I'm pretty sure there is a thread for this already, but my search of 'MHS Builder' didn't resolve a thread like this. I'd like to propose we make an MHS Builder wish list. I will begin with a few things that would be handy.

- More Powder Coating options (which I bet are in the works since the addition of it for Blade Holders and main bodies) for extensions, chokes, etc.
    - Screws and placement for them

Just some ideas

MTFBWY,
    MM

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

I would really like to see trim rings added.

Working PC, screws, trim rings.

After those, maybe the guts since we get to see internal view. So why not have batteries, speakers, LED's, wires, chassis discs, etc...
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It is all planned.. I just need ot find the time.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

We love you, Tim.

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Led heatsink, mom switches 20 & 21 and covertech wheel would be good additions too.
    Also I think this is the right place to post this:
    I noticed a few bugs in the builder; When you switch to internal view, some parts split in three which is quite annoying.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

This will all be added...

That is not a error, eventually all parts will split to 3 views, It is so you can see the top, side, and internal all in one.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thanks Tim.

That is not a error, eventually all parts will split to 3 views, It is so you can see the top, side, and internal all in one.
    This is a very interesting feature indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Working PC, screws, trim rings.

After those, maybe the guts since we get to see internal view. So why not have batteries, speakers, LED's, wires, chassis discs, etc...

what does 'working pc' mean?

Something is NOT working? its broke?

Or your saying you want more 'options' for each part.. (outside of just solid color pc'ing?)

While the MHS builder is quick and easy to 'update'.. </ plug> ...

the images used to 'power it'.. still need to be created.

Since the choice to move AWAY from MS Paint created images to represent the MHS parts/system... and going to using generated/rendered images of the actual 3D models, these 'parts' needed to be modeled up first.

(which takes some time on Tims part.... outside of making you guys all happy and getting you your 'crack' in a timely manner, there is family & down time to consider =) )

There are some nice/new features coming as well... (like the one Tim mentioned of the MULTI view.. seeing your part normal, internals and TOP view)

this added with all the internals (speakers, soundboards, switches...etc) Tim sis working on should give EVERYONE a great, realistic view of their builds and space.

If you have any complaints about the builder................... well,... you know Tims email! LOL =)

I'd love to see purple added to the builder. It's on the iphone app, but not the online builder.