Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starkiller for RambleTamble on FX

Default Starkiller for RambleTamble on FX

"The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Beautiful! You've done it again. (Seriously lol!)

Oh and if you don't mind me asking what style chassis disks did you use. (Looking to make a chassis deign for my saber).
    Last edited by Machinimax; 10-24-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Thank you so much I like the crystal chamber lol, the piece near the blade holder is the male end of a air chuck lol i cut it off and used it I think it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    Thank you so much I like the crystal chamber lol, the piece near the blade holder is the male end of a air chuck lol i cut it off and used it I think it looks good.
    Hey you found a way to make it work and that's part of what saber building is all about.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

thanks alot. hope more come out.

Looks good.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Awesome man!
    The Dark Side is all I have...

Awesome. I'm quite literally surrounded by 8-10 of the air hose quick connects, some may end up missing after my shift tonight...

I still highly admire the control boxes you make, another great hilt!

looks good greg, i really like how you took what you learned on the other one and and made those minute but perfection changes!... hope it feels solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Odious View Post
    I still highly admire the control boxes you make, another great hilt!
    i was actually going to ask about this.
    this control box looks a bit different than the one you did on your original. anything different?
    it looks more contoured/formed to the hilt.
    The Dark Side is all I have...