Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Buying is too easy!, however it may come to that []

I want to try and make this now without spending any more cash. At the same time i am trying to get that real pro look haha i am trying to do the impossible!

.Jack.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<Snippity snip snip>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You forgot one: If you see the names WeirdoTransvestite, or Firebird, this thread will be derailed in 5...4....3.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Council Member
    Sith Lord

unless you have a mold for the grips you will have to buy them

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

It is poosible to make your grips but you will have to make a prototype of the grip them make a mold from the prototype, and pour melted liquid rubber or similar material in the mold to make you grips.

1) possible yes
    2) time consuming yes
    3) pain in the rear YES []

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Was just doing some searching..[]

Seems people have actually used silk like on a japanese sword! NICE!

I think im just going to have to be inventive again and see where it gets me!

.Jack.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

you might to be able to get a block of rubber from the hardware store and cut it into grips but it would be easier/cheaper to just buy them

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Well hello there.

It looks like Firebird did a good job of 'splainin' what kind of group of misfits we are. Hopefully Lan cuts him a little slack and doesn't do another one of those cross country force chokes[]

I like to use the grips that Tim has in the store and I also like to do the truckbed liner stuff. You really just have to play and see.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jackrao2

...You all seem a very helpful and friendly bunch and i have yet to see a flaming post (rare in forums!)... [8D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

)
    -Countdown... We still can't explain him. Your're going to have to figgure him out for your self.

Feel free to add more guys...

And welcome to the forum!

<font size="1">Beware of the fish</font id="size1">...

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hahahahahahhahahahaa

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

hahahahahahhahahahaa<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry Lan and Wierdo... Yes you should be in the Discipleship.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

It's alright bud, can't be perfect all the time.

<center></center>