Thread: please heeeelllppp

Default please heeeelllppp

i want to make a pvc saber staff somone please send me some pictures of some of there pvc sabers

I see someone rapidly on their way to a mod warning. We don't usually do handouts here, and ask that you try to find your own answers, or at least ask well formed and informed questions.
    Ripper posted a pvc staff only a few days ago. I suggest you find it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to build a lightsaber and he will forever feast on tauntaun carcasses and aqualish arms. TimeRender
    Jesus pogostick what kind of Rodian clusterbomb is this? DD
    TCSS: It's all my favorite people I've never met, all in one place

qai-lan-malgus
    1st - Welcome to the forums
    2nd - It is typically frowned about to ask for help with out at least trying to find the information yourself.
    3rd - Look in the Gallery forums or the build log forums. There are several examples there. Also try the search bar. There are also several "NOOB READ HERE FIRST" stickies as well.
    Lets not start your stay here off on the negative...but look around some first. "seek and ye shall find"
    Yub Yub Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by qai-lan-malgus View Post
    i want to make a pvc saber staff somone please send me some pictures of some of there pvc sabers
    you obviously haven't been reading ver much of the forums, if you missed this sticky topic in the "A to Z Build Threads" section: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...l-on-last-page

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.