Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jedi legends

Default Jedi legends

Here's a place for you to post jedi and sith legends. This may turn into the jedi archives.

Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

GSW,

That's sounds cool, but I'm not really sure what you mean. Could you expound on that? Thanks.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

great idea

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

well, of course, sith legend, Darth Vader

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

i actually think he means legends as in fables... ancient stories about jedi or sith.

-----------------------------------------
    A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Council Member
    Sith Lord

as in the tradgey of darth plageous the wise

<center>

</center>

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Fables jedi and sith tales like tales about Tulak Hord, Marko Ragnos and famous jedi and sith battles. Their struggles and personal conflicts. If you get my meaning. If this sticks I may post a jedi legend I started myself.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

just post your jedi ledgend right now so we can hear it GSW

<center>

</center>

Yeah! Post it! Post it!

It's a little different but okay. Every thousand years a rainbow colored crystal forms and bonds to a jedi. The crystal known as the Lew crystal, triples its master's force power once found and used as a focusing crystal in the master's lightsaber. A Lew Jedi can get the crystal to produce any color blade(s). The crystal pulses the rainbow color along the blade when the lightsaber is on if a sith is near for ten seconds. It's said that the Lew Jedi will help to bring a peace to the galaxy not seen since the beggining of the Republic. Not since the first three Lew jedi all found their crystals and worked together to solidify the new republic had such a peace been seen. Their names were Brianna Marr a miraluka who possesed the first Lew crystal which was 2000 years old. She used her Lew crystal to give her double bladed lightsaber yellow blades. A human named Bail Nasa who possesed the 2nd Lew crystal used his crystal to give his double bladed lightsaber silver blades. Last but not least a wookie named Crainbacca who used his crystal to give his double bladed lightsaber orange blades. Their battles many and their victories as many their names are still spoken and their battles remembered in the order today.
    If anybody has qustions they would like to ask about my legend feel free to do so.