Thread: qai-lan-malgus's 20 $ peice o' CRAAAAPPPPPP

Default qai-lan-malgus's 20 $ peice o' CRAAAAPPPPPP

Picture 001.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 007.jpgPicture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpg

hahahaha lol doesnt this thing suck no sound no blade a sink tube mixed with pvc i spent twenty bucks on this thing i want how bad it is

I'ts.. Simple i'll give it that, I've seen worse on the big yellow box when the owner was actually moderating the page.

I've seen worse and for more than $20! Not bad for a start. Don't be so hard on yourself...

Now, go buy a blade and an LED package from the TCSS store and make that saber a total sith B.A.!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

Quote Originally Posted by captain_mills View Post
    I've seen worse and for more than $20! Not bad for a start. Don't be so hard on yourself...

Now, go buy a blade and an LED package from the TCSS store and make that saber a total sith B.A.!

Ahh....no. parts only parts.

Nice saber... no doubts about that... Patience my friend. [You will need to train... by reading more... looking at other's work more... more research... and making more sabers... the more you practice.. you'll get better at it... I promise you that.] Even Master Yoda once crawled before he could wield a saber. Look now where it got him so far? (Degobah System... in exile).. just joking.. he..he.. You'll have to like what you do... before others would appreciate it also. Yoda: "DO... Don't try... Don't believe?? HHhhmm?.. go crazy I will... that is why you fail..."

PS. I feel you shuld replace your camera... soooo blurry.. NOT your saber making technic.
    Last edited by valroize1968; 10-21-2011 at 05:40 AM.
    and... May the Force be with You...