Thread: the panic button

Wink the panic button

I seem to love the panic button! As soon as I check my mail box and I don't see my order and track & ship is not saying much; I hit the panic button. I think I may have posted something similar before. I can't help but look into the whereabouts of my package. After no luck with USPS I bug Tim. He always is cool and helps you out. And the next day my stuff is here. I then feel stupid. Like I do today because I just did this yesterday to ma'man. Please somebody tell me, I'm not the only one. Anybody. I would like to think I am not the only one who looses it. Lol I hate to feel like I'm the main one bugging Tim. Just know big Guy I am always very thankful.

I had some anxiety on my first few orders but not only do I have to have blind faith in USPS but I have to hope customs doesn't hold it up forever either. Sometimes the tracking numbers aren't updated and it just arrives at my door which is a pleasant surprise.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

The only time I got worried was one time when Customs in Vancouver sat on my order for 11 days. The funny thing was that when I got it, it hadn't even been opened. It was like they just put it on a shelf and forgot about it for a while, then put it back in the system.

I only trip out because USPS has sent my stuff to a whole differant state at times. Not just with TCSS but with other on line orders.

First couple of orders I got in I'd jump up and run to the mail box. One time, as soon as I saw the mail man show up, I jumped up so fast that I scared my company. Then they laughed at me for days for it.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    The only time I got worried was one time when Customs in Vancouver sat on my order for 11 days. The funny thing was that when I got it, it hadn't even been opened. It was like they just put it on a shelf and forgot about it for a while, then put it back in the system.
    Been there, for a couple different orders.

Freaking annoying.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Where in Canada are you?

Montrea, QC.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"