Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jedi Hunter II, The Ryu by LDM

Wow, this is another awesome looking saber. Excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthammer View Post
    I wish there were some current MHS claws available :/
    Agreed. I've been wanting some for a long time and don't have the resources to make my own. Oh well, someday right?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
    Wow, this is another awesome looking saber. Excellent work.

Agreed. I've been wanting some for a long time and don't have the resources to make my own. Oh well, someday right?
    They will re-appear eventually
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

Tooooo sa-weet, man. Very cool

Wow, there's some real skills displayed there.

Being a nube, I liked the fact that the pics were in build order too, gave me some ideas on how to improve my own cram-fu...

For a variation, I like this one better then the original myself.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by GoleLiath View Post
    Wow, there's some real skills displayed there.

Being a nube, I liked the fact that the pics were in build order too, gave me some ideas on how to improve my own cram-fu...
    LOL, it has literally been 3 years since I had a complement like that. Everyone just kinda glosses past that part at this point for me. SO, thanks man! BTW, yes I do them in order to help folks
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Love the three claw configuration. Do you offer the three claw, bolt on configuration for sale, as a stand alone item?

Awesome saber
    Olc-Pa Mabec

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Love the three claw configuration. Do you offer the three claw, bolt on configuration for sale, as a stand alone item?
    LDM does not offer anything for sale here on this forum, as it is part of The Custom Saber Shop store. currently, the store does not offer an emitter claw set-up. asking LDM to sell you something here is against the forum rules, as well, just so you know.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I must have missed something. I was forwarded a thread on claws, as I had been asking around, I didn't realize this was from another company altogether. My apologies!