Thread: MHS builder changes

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default MHS builder changes

We are adding a few new features. Some may be up and down as we tweak them.

When you save a build you now have the option to E-mail it along with the build sheet to me or a friend.

When you select a part you can now powder coat it in different styles/colors just like the current powder coating options. Currently the blade holders and main hilts are done and work.

You can now transfer the powder coating fees to the TCSS shopping cart just like the other parts by using the add to cart function from the parts list.

Once this is all done and working this will be how people order powder coating as it makes it a much easier to update system since I need to keep the MHS builder up to date anyways. It will also allow people to get a overall view of how the saber will turn out.

Also after placing a order with powder coating you can select the mail to me option and attach the order number and then I will have a nice easy to follow picture when it comes time to powder coat your order which will help speed things up.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Choke powder coating has been added..

It has been slow going but I plan to get everything done and added eventually.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Extensions are now done..let me know if you find any errors.

Also please feel free to send me any modified pics with new PC style options for any of the parts. I may not add them if they would be a pain to do though.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Pommels and adapters are done, sort of. I have not added any styles yet but the solid colors are done.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

If you right click on the builder you can now select between Metric and Standard measurements. If you select Standard everything is in inches but for metric it will list MM in the "build length" section but the ruler is in CM.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Added keyboard delete function.. If you click the delete button on keyboard it will remove the currently selected part

I also changed the thumbnail pics for the blade holders and will eventually (like everything) do the rest.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Blade holders now show the heatsink assembly on internal view.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop