Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mace Windu

Default Mace Windu

Hey guys, with the permission of Tim, im posting this, I was wondering if anyone has any mace windu ffx sabers just lying around, either broken or not and are willing to give it away.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Sith Lord

no me. i haven't even held a windu[]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Countdown I don't think you are going to find any handouts when people are putting their hard earned money in to their hobby. There may be a time every now and then when someone may have something to sell at a reduced price but that's about it.
    Have you considered doing some jobs for cash? I realize you are young but there are still yards to be mowed, fences to be painted etc. When I was your age a buddy and I did a little over half of our neighborhood yards and we did all kinds of odd jobs. In my best summer I made just shy of $4000.00 (yes, that's four thousand)

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

total or each for the 4grand james?

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Each, I used mine to make a down payment on a car. We did yards, car washes, painting, staining, (which required sanding first since the power washer was not as popular then) and just about everything else you could think of. We were humping it from about 6:30-7:00am till sundown with just a few dives in to the neighborhood pool to keep cool. Good times indeed.

<center></center>

Yes James it was a much simpler time, I had always found a way to make money I was mowing yards when I was 11 and then I found other things to do to raise money. I bought my first car and fixed it up out of the money I saved[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

there are no lawns in my neighberhood, and if there were the people arent nice enough to let me mow them, painting, the same thing. even washing cars, they dont like someone they dont know washing their cars

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

there are no lawns in my neighberhood, and if there were the people arent nice enough to let me mow them, painting, the same thing. even washing cars, they dont like someone they dont know washing their cars
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am sorry to hear that countdown, I don't think I could live somewhere like that. Do they still have paper routes out there? We got screwed out here and they switched it to vehicle only delivery drivers. I know it seems tough but there has got to be something that you can do for some pocket money.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Yes James it was a much simpler time, I had always found a way to make money I was mowing yards when I was 11 and then I found other things to do to raise money. I bought my first car and fixed it up out of the money I saved[]

I had a kid come by last year every week like clockwork to mow the yard, as much as I love to do my own yardwork I remember all to well the excitement of "being in business" and making some money so I am the world's biggest sucker for the next young neighborhood entrepreneur[][^]

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

I am sorry to hear that countdown, I don't think I could live somewhere like that. Do they still have paper routes out there? We got screwed out here and they switched it to vehicle only delivery drivers. I know it seems tough but there has got to be something that you can do for some pocket money.

<center></center>

nope no paper routes either, ill see if someone at the beach will let me have a job, as an ice cream vendor, or something.