Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Geeze... I know the last time I was here was "a long time ago," but...

Default Geeze... I know the last time I was here was "a long time ago," but...

Why can't I log into the store? Is it a different account now?

I was playing with my daughter and decided to grab the dusty light sabers off the wall and have a duel with a 2 year old. She loved it. Is it bad that she was looking for bunnies with Vader’s saber?

My original MR Luke and my upgraded Vader worked just fine, but I knew the MHS “basic” and the legendary (in my mind anyways) MHS ROTJ Luke had issues… (Dim LED) Come to find out, the Basic needs solder and fresh batteries and it’s going to be just fine. It’s been so long since I’ve messed with it I forgot I had replaced the Hasbro board for a MR. (“Wow, I don’t remember this thing sounding this good!”)

The Luke, with Erv’s Cristal Focus v.1, (Mmmm... Buttered toast...) was the one that worried me the most. I didn’t want that board to be the problem with the LED running at 20% brightness. So I swapped LEDs with the Basic and it worked as perfect as I remember! THANK GOD!
    So I go to log in and order a new LED and some other odds and ends and I find out my account doesn’t exist. Gonna have to fix that…

So, anyways… What’s new around here?
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Yeah the Petite Crouton!
    Sith Happens

I don't know I'm new but welcome back man, my 2 year old daughter loves sabers too. Well you can make MHS graflex now lol I'm building one it in the a to z threads.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

I think you will be amazed at how much the sabers have evolved in your absence.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Welcome back man. Yeah, tons of new parts. Lux Rebel replaced Lux III and V. Petit Crouton (baby CF) is readily available and always in stock, tons of new talented folks...I think that about covers it.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

new led modules and BHs to go with them.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to build a lightsaber and he will forever feast on tauntaun carcasses and aqualish arms. TimeRender
    Jesus pogostick what kind of Rodian clusterbomb is this? DD
    TCSS: It's all my favorite people I've never met, all in one place

I'm just a little behind... I don't even remember what the max amperage is for the v.1. Think it will handle the new LEDs?
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Depends what led you're talking about. Their are a lot now. The Rebels are very similar to the lux 3s. many are using higher power ledengin 10w and other leds.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

A V1.2 can handle any of the new LEDs up to LEDengin 10W because you can run at least 7.4V through it and the config will drive the LED at at least 1.5A
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

FIREBIRD!!! Welcome back, man!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.