Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The Story behind your Jedi "persona"

OK, here is the short version of the Jedi Master I have used to design my lightsabers...

His name is Arkym Rooke. He is a jedi in the future days of the Star Wars Legacy comic series. A human with enhanced speed (due to the evolution of humans on his homeworld) was a newly minted jedi knight who's succeeded in everything he tried. That all changed when his cousin, a fellow jedi, turned to the dark side and killed Arkym's first love, a newl minted imperial knight. Taking up her saber, he left the order for a number of years, traveling the universe a broken man. Then, one day the Force brought him back into the order by placing a young padawan under his protection. As his adventures continue, he gains a rag tag group of friends. Though he walks the edge between the light and the dark, his friends will help make all the difference in his choosing between the light and revenge.
    Arkym wields two blades and is a master swordsman. He is fast even by jedi standards. He has the special ability of energy absorbtion, an ability he uses as a secret weapon. A weakness that he has is that he has no ability to predict the future beyond a few seconds.

Drake MoonStaar- A mysterious man from unknown Outer Rim parts of the Universe. Not considering himself as a Jedi or Sith but a master wielder of the force. He is hunted by both sides though they fear him but yet his abilities and power will tip the scale of war. From being an apprentice of evil to a padawan for justice, he has endured his share of pain and suffuring. His body is covered with scares from countless battles and adventures. Being truly one with the force it has adopted him as the balancer of it. Nowadays all he does is sit at Cantinas drunk undetected using Force Suppression untile he feels the need to power up his lightsabers to maintain balance of the force.

I am not Jedi nor Sith
    I am a Weilder of the Force
    And a powerful ally it is

Words Of Drake MoonStaar
    Last edited by Drake MoonStar; 03-08-2009 at 11:09 PM.

I still have to think of mine...

Jedi Knight Zarrok Kendren was born in an era of great conflict. Born a mandalorian force sensitive he was given to the jedi as a means of bringing peace, but on one condition he must to keep contact with his clan. Though not quite as powerful as most jedi Kendren made up for this with a custom made suit made of legendarily mandalorian iron, equipped with a jetpack, flechet dart launcher, flame thrower/pepper spray, and fiber cord wip(sorry sell check sucks). At the age of 19 he was knighted and served as a jedi sentinel. After a year in the outer rim Kendren was recaled to the temple. There he was assigned a padawan By the name of Za'taya, a female new mandalorian pacifist. They set off to a remote asteroid to retrieve a crystal for Za'taya's new lightsaber. After retrieving the crystal they head for Mandalor, but much to Za'taya's dismay they do not land in one of the new mandalorian biocubs, but in one of the warrior clan villages. Tere Za'taya with the help of Zarrok's father she crafts her lightsaber out of mandalorian iron. After years of traing Za'taya Was Knighted Just befor the clone wars. As a jedi general Za'taya served along side her old master in many battles.