Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: starkiller revamped

Default starkiller revamped

Ok this is my Starkiller revamped, whats new is a recharge port, nicer switches, a not so tall control box, new switches, deep red rebel led, and a chassis. ill show the before pictures first.

Before.

After.

I decided to not cross the grips, and make them top to bottom, and side to side. Reason being out of all the screen shots, and videos, and other stuff i seen most of them i seen it that way.

if any question or picture requests just ask enjoy and hope you like this one better, I do
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

looks good! nice crystal chamber! Can has?

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

if things go well you will have one too lol.

Looks awesome man! I love that red, how'd you get the tip to light up so well?

I used a 1/4 inch drill nit and drilled in the middle of the tip on the mirror disc so light would still deflect off the mirror and fo through it.

Subtle but nice improvements. Question though. Shouldn't the coffee machine be full in the before shots and lower in the after shots? lol

wow i didnt even know there was anything in it..... lol

Hmm, looks like the same coffee pot I have here at work. And the one at home. Must be a popular model.

Also, the saber looks great! The new control box is a big improvement imo.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Very cool. I like it a lot. Quick question, is this a mostly for show saber or would it stand up to some dueling? I ask because the Crystal Chamber cutout seems like it could be a possible breaking point of you're dueling with it.

Love the upgrades switches.
    Yub Yub Commander.