Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: starkiller revamped

well im not sure Mandalorian, i have put a blad in it and wacked some stuff, and it seems strong, the exstensions are pretty think.

And thank you knighthammer.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    well im not sure Mandalorian, i have put a blad in it and wacked some stuff, and it seems strong, the exstensions are pretty think.
    Alright, thanks. I'll have to build one of my own in the future (when time and money permit) and test it out. I love this saber, and I always use my sabers for dueling, so making it duel able is critical for me. Still, it looks awesome. Very inspiring work.

no prob, I would duel with mine if that makes you feel better but no one to really duel with lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    no prob, I would duel with mine if that makes you feel better but no one to really duel with lol.
    Yeah, it kinda makes me feel better. I still wanna try it out for myself someday. Never can have enough sabers.

That's always the worst part. I remember years ago when several people in my neighborhood had FX sabers and we all got together and had big fights. Those days are gone and I really miss them. Glowing sticks in the dark swinging at your head is just so exhilirating.

Yeah it is I can't wait fir halloween.

Wow...love the little changes and the new features! very nice!

sorry I missed you earlier, I was on a possible cruelty case. but ill be in the office for sometime. glad you like it. ill have to come visit soon again.

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Love it

man you just dont quit! control box looks loads better with those new buttons. i STILL need to figure out how to use box 7 with buttons on the bubble card!
    anyway the saber looks even more incredible. and the deep red! WOW!!!! i need a few of those!
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

Hi I was wondering if you could shed some light on how you build your activation box thank you!