Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hey there everyone. I've been lurking on the forums for a while, and decided to register since I'm intending to convert my MR ROTJ Luke sabre. I'd like to again thank everyone for the great builds and inspiration, you've made me want to create my own sabre with all the bells and whistles once I've converted my first one.

I'm going to plug my other thread here since I was hoping to order parts this week. I'm making a Jedi costume for Halloween and want the new sabre to compliment all the hard work I'm doing on the costume. Talking to a seamstress on the robe tomorrow.

So if someone could look over http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...-please-Thanks!
    I'd appreciate even a "Yeah, looks good" I realize it's probably been asked 1000 times. But I did read all the FAQ's I could.

Welcome to the forums! It's always good to see new members. And it looks like you're already on your way to a wonderful hobby. Conversions are a great way to start. Also, just a word of advice, which I'm sure you've heard before, don't be afraid to take it slow. You don't want to take on something too ambitious before you really know what you're doing. Work your way up from simple to complex, that way you don't waste lots of money on all the "Bells and Whistles" before you know how to actually work with them.

That said, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Yep, that's what I'm planning on doing. Keep it simple for the first one and ask lots of questions.