Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Darth Nihl's Saber is Complete!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Erach View Post
    Incredible. It really does look organic. Congrats.
    Thank you Vin

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Doon View Post
    Wao. Super original... THE big question is : Did you have enough room for the electronics ?
    No... I was little tight on space

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird21 View Post
    I'd fill that thing with D batteries so you never have to change or charge them again! lol

Very nice saber!
    That would make it tad bit heavy. Thanks man.

Hi Darth Midian. I love the work you did. I've been actually trying to find you for a while because I want to actually make a Darth Nihl saber myself. I was wondering if you could give a few pointers and such because I'm not really too experienced with playing with PVC. Or if you have a guide somewhere I could follow that would be great. However you can help I would be eternally grateful.

another beatiful saber from you!! incredible!! it would be impossible to find ANYONE as good with pvc as you are!! cant wait to see what you create next!!

Congrats on a brilliant saber it looks fantastic. Love the style & weathering. Real grown feel. One question how does it feel to wield?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jedi Renegade View Post
    Hi Darth Midian. I love the work you did. I've been actually trying to find you for a while because I want to actually make a Darth Nihl saber myself. I was wondering if you could give a few pointers and such because I'm not really too experienced with playing with PVC. Or if you have a guide somewhere I could follow that would be great. However you can help I would be eternally grateful.
    Thank you Dark Jedi. I've been really busy with school. That's how come I've been MIA. But here's a link to my WIP thread that goes through the steps I took.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...Darth-Nihl-WIP
    The challenging part with this project was bending the loop in the pvc. I bought 15' of 1" rope and fed it through the 1" pvc and used a heat gun to heat up the pvc to shape the pvc.

Thanks guys. This saber handles pretty well, I haven't dueled with it or plan on dueling with it. I can be dueled be dueled with, I just don't want to mess it up.
    Last edited by Darth Midian; 04-05-2012 at 05:47 PM.