Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Boshwan527's Starkiller TFU1 Build - First Saber

like the switch it looks clean.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

looks damn good man. love the activation box. very nice.
    The Dark Side is all I have...

Very cool so far. It's a nice, clean design and it all works very well together.

Curious, what program did you use for those models?

Thanks!

I modeled them in SolidWorks originally but my license on my desktop at home ran out so I imported the models into Autodesk Inventor and I've been working from there now.

Ok so I did the emitter ears today. I decided to "freehand" all the angles to give it a more rugged look and it turned out ok. I'm not sure if it's because I got used to seeing it without the ears, but I'm not in love with them like I thought I'd be haha. Honest opinions...how does it look? Maybe they're too far forward?

Too far forward and slightly too tall.

I'm shooting you a PM please reply.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Yeah I think I'll move them back a little. They're actually shorter than the ones on a graflex...maybe I'll take a little off the top though Checking my pms now

I like them, actually. They remind me of a sort of clone wars style, where the traditional sabers were given a redo in the style of the animation.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I agree that they're a little too far forward and looks a little too tall. I do like the design though, just needs a little TLC, that's all.

alrighty then I guess I'll move them back a little and take a bit off the top...thanks for the feedback guys