Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Debris": An homage to Slothfurnace's "Derelict"

"...wiring, rewiring, soldering, de-soldering, cursing, recursing....." HA! I resemble that! Believe me, I feel your pain. But there's nothing like firing it up for the first time and everything works! I like your design!
    "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis 3:24 Lightsabers are real.

awesome looking. What color is the AV switch? It looks bluish/white? Is that an AV switch you got at TCSS? definitely looks cool. Do you have a video for this saber?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic Jello View Post
    After much wiring, rewiring, soldering, de-soldering, cursing, and recursing, I present to you Debris. I saw Slothfurnace's excellent Derelict and was inspired. I had to build a similar saber...even though I knew that I would never attain Sloth's level of craftsmanship. So here it is, as a friend of mine might say, "In all it's rotten glory"...Debris.

Attachment 5884Attachment 5885Attachment 5886Attachment 5887

Sorry to necro the thread, but didn't want to leave any questions unanswered. Debris is made up of a blade holder style 2, an MHS ribbed extension, a 3 inch fluted double female extension, and an MPS pommel style 3 vers. 2... With a Master Replicas (early version) Anakin saber piece over the blade holder. It is the blue ring momentary switch from the store. Which in this instance at least, matches the Royal Blue LED that Debris has...It, like the LED, looks more bright and cyan-like in the pics than in person...Hope that helps.