Thread: A saber I made for a sick friend. Colon Cancer

Default A saber I made for a sick friend. Colon Cancer

A friend of mine has had surgery last week, because his colon cancer seemed to resurface!! One big Star wars fan!! He is more of my wife’s close family friend. A person I have come to really love! His name is Kenny and he was once a Major in the US Army. The man has class ans plus he went NUTS when he saw my 1st saber! Anyway my wife and his wife thought it would be a great to give him a saber. So this is what I came up with. I was told his favorite color is black and his favorite saber color is blue! So here is the stunt PVC saber I came up with. I did use the stem to the ROTJ MR Luke saber for the handle to this saber. But more then giving him the saber, I plane to make a letter to him stating the Alliance has beaten the Emperor and there is a new Jedi counsel forming and his saber has been retrieved fro a vault on a Star curser. I want to make letter head and every thing. I hope he likes it. I need to make that letter from the Alliance for him soon. He gets it this Sunday!!

OH One thing! If you are of the age; I would get tested! And be sure to get tested often! This man is a great guy.
    He eats right and works out and this still got him. Get checked!!

Wow, that's a sad story. Here's to wishing him the best.

Also, great saber. I'm sure he'll love it. Not only is it cool and fits his favorites as far as color goes, but it comes from the hearts of you, your wife and his. That's what'll really make this saber special for him. Hope he gets better soon.

The best thing is; he gets it with the new blueray box set.

best of luck with this. it's a wonderful saber and there has never been a better reason to build one. (I'm kind of speachless now). Wassail!
    "I sense great fear in you Skywalker! You have hate, you have anger; but you don't use them."

I wish your friend good luck and a speedy recovery...

a few critiques:
    1) you need to get a better camera
    2) you might want to spell check your letter before you give it to your friend
    LOCKHEED

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Wonderful thing to do. It looks like it may be very nice although I truly cannot tell from the pix. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Kenny.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!