Thread: A fresh start to clear my mind

Default A fresh start to clear my mind

So Ive been building (Staring at) my current HMS saber for a bit now, decovering i need some tools that are a bit pricey to help me finish. And about the same time the car decides its her turn to have money spent on it.
    So Putting HMS on hold, I decided to start a easier (in theory) build.
    So somewhere in the mail (Praying not weeks+ away) is my new Dooku Saber, Ive always loved this hilt.
    So as soon as it arrives (and after I play with it a bit), ill go ahead and convert it.

Big thanks to;
    Lord Dottore Matto: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...Kits-available
    and Matt Thorn: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...-(-)-footnotes
    These thread are going to help me go along way.
    However the force is unpredictable so wish me luck!!!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

good luck i have 4 builds that are fighting me every chance they get so i wish you better luck

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Good LUCK!!!

Thanks Guys.

Quick Update, Saber Just arrived in the Post today, Now just waiting on Tim's parts (not far away either).
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

So its been a while since my last post, Parts came few weeks ago and finnaly got the tools to complete my conversion.
    Converted it yesterday, Picts to follow soon.

Dooku was my first saber, and my first conversion. Love it to bits!
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious