Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My New Custom Hilt

Unless you are a machinist, or sleep with the daughter of a machinist...order from Tim. Get the Sink tube to MHS adapter, and a blade holder. It will save you SO much time.

"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."

you can make good blade holders too if you have a welder. you don't need to machine, but most probly don't have a welder either.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Lets see some Pictures!

EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK EWOK

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ewok0412

Lets see some Pictures!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

With Ewok I agree....... You cant tell everyone about your new "SWEET hilt" without showing us some pictures! [] When I hear of someone that has a new saber, first thing that pops into my head is "What the Snitz does it look like? [?] ¿ ", that is because the possibilites are endless..... [xx(] So do me a favor and show me a picture i can drool at! [] []

What, Jedi master, Sith Lord, Or COMPLETE IDIOT What will it take to get me to stop?

I guess we both have Nonpictureaphobia. lol

This is one of those topics that I just shake my head at. We have all done a saber made out of all the little pieces parts and Tim is kind enough to have the PERFECT hardware special EL tutorial. I admit that I have tried a few different things more for curiosity and being impatient then anything else. The thing is that really by the time you add up all the things to buy to make a GOOD blade holder and LED heat sink that you have not saved much and if you count in your time it is cheaper and easier to spend the less then 30 bucks for the led holder and sink tube adapter.

<center></center>