Thread: Just got my oder in the mail!! Is this JOY I feel?

Talking Just got my oder in the mail!! Is this JOY I feel?

Just got my order in the mail! I am so excited because I have enough stuff to make two sabers. One PVC and one TCSS/Sink tube. I am stoked mostly because now I can fix a saber that was just too ugly to finish. Now I have what I need to make that saber great, plus make more! Man I love this hobby! I like it more then kit bashing (making action figures). I used to love that and thought nothing could top it. I never had to wait for the mail. I just run to Japan center in San Francisco and I would get what I need. But SABERS!! Boy they have a much more climatic finish then making and toy more articulate. I want to thank you guys and Tim for just existing!
    After this I’m taking a SMALL break from sabers. Just to slow it down a bit. Cause I have been saber crazy ever since my first build. I think I might try making blasters next. But they are so uncivilized. Lol
    Last edited by Ripper; 09-08-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Wow you went out and bought your self a smell... nice odor!

j/k...i felt the same way with my first purchase
    Last edited by Natesroom; 09-08-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natesroom View Post
    Wow you went our and bought your self a smell... nice!

Not my first, but the first with all I need in one box! I don't need to wait I can get right to work!
    Is it 5:00 yet? lol

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Wow you went our and bought your self a smell... nice odor!

You're making fun of his typo in the title, but you made your own typo in your post.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

You guys are funny about spelling. That cracks me up at times. You just show me that you are a perfectionist and I should watch out for your sabers, because they will be awesome. That is if you’re as particular about your work as you are about my spelling. Lol
    I’m shamelessly dyslexic and I rock my lil world, so I am used to it. No worries, Happy saber makin!!

Haha... Ripper i was just teasing you... normal mispells aren't a whole other word and i thought it was funny...

Haha... Ripper i was just teasing you... normal mispells aren't a whole other word and i thought it was funny...
    No worries! I am a real pain to most folks because I am always joking. So I understand! I just wish i could make a G rated joke. I can't make a good joke with out a bad word. OOOooo he said the * word. lol I love it! Don't ever stop or change!!