Thread: First saber and I couldn't be happier <3

Default First saber and I couldn't be happier <3

Okay I had some trouble with it and still needs some settings adjustments but it's here and I love it <3 it looks like a blue saber but it's green.

s.jpg

t.jpg

w.jpg

after final thoughts I only have one thing left to say; I will never make another lightsaber again.
    The Force!? No... The Schwartz!

It looks good. I like the neon green extension. I have the parts for my fist one coming now. Why would you not build another one?

Too much trouble and I was using a 30 year old solder ><

"after final thoughts I only have one thing left to say; I will never make another lightsaber again."

I under stand. I had the same feeling. But didn't feel great after you finished? You can go with no sound as well. Or use PVC and no sound. You can still make a saber. Just not a fancy one if you like. But one you can still use and have a ball with. Make one to fight with!! lol fight
    Last edited by Ripper; 08-30-2011 at 12:53 PM.

I'm going to use this one to fight with my brother and friend who use the Hasbro sabers. I might make one without the sound but the next saber I'm thinking of will be something else indeed. Something no has thought of/.

which LED and blade did you use? Its pretty bright and looks very evenly lit up, great job

And i have to agree with ripper, pvc and sink tube sabers are fun, easy, and cheaper to make...ive made several with no electronics whatsoever, just hilts with dowel rod blades for stunt/prop purposes
    Temporis

"Execute Order 66!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mortis View Post
    which LED and blade did you use? Its pretty bright and looks very evenly lit up, great job

And i have to agree with ripper, pvc and sink tube sabers are fun, easy, and cheaper to make...ive made several with no electronics whatsoever, just hilts with dowel rod blades for stunt/prop purposes
    I used a Seoul P4 green, Luxeon Collimator Lens 8.7 deg viewing angle and the Seoul P4 Lens holder. the blade is magnificent in the night X3