Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 4th MHS coming soon...

It's pretty good for a DIY graflex build

But i have to ask... why not buy a graflex replica and start from there? Is it for the DIY satisfaction?
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Kind of... And cheaper plus, I think I'm proving anything can be made of mhs lol. I like the graflex style but can't afford one so this is the next best thing lol. Thanks for the positive support.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

looks good but i wouldent weld it thats just going to make life harder when the next BETTER BRIGHTER LED comes out and you wanna upgrade. this saber gets better every time i pop in to have a look at it thumbs up to you yet again. with the switch some people have put the Aux switch behind the clamp lever but you should be able to put both in the clamp well under it and have 2 long rods in the card to hit the switch inside the mhs saber.

but idk i have loads of photos that would help me explane this but im on my wifes laptop at the moment so im sorry.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Cool thanks I will not weld it lol this saber might end up on fx for well you know, when it's done. That's if I land this graflex I'm looking at somewhere. Pics would be good just pm when is good for you.

lookin good . im part way through bulding one similar myself just waiting for the blade holder and a few other bits to arrive , while im waiting i want to do the bunny ears and emitter ring. just wondered what the od of the ring on your build ended up being?

LDM has some nice pics in his build threads of his touch plate activation. You might have to look at an Obi saber but it's still a graflex clamp.

I could not tell you the OD lol

CC thanks I'll check it out.

Hi Xanatos1986 I am new to the forums and looking to build something very similar to want you are making. I was wondering if you could send me or list the parts you have used so far as I am looking to make an Anakin ROTS light saber for my self. Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing the finished product.

Cheers Adam1977

Hi guys and girls it's been awhile sorry, just a update, I ordered all needed parts except the PC that will be ordered in a few weeks. Thanks for the support. Hilt parts are, custom bunny ears, graflex knobs, graflex clamp, 5 inche extension, 2 inch exstension, blade holder 20, double male adaptor, and pommel 11. Hope that helps Adam.

what up! i am still stuck on activation buttons and recharge port solution inside my box too.
    feh.
    i will get it figured out someday... im not starting any new sabers until i finish the two and a half i have not finished.

i hope to get a graflex (rep?) or FX Luke to convert one of these days, but this is a very nice alternative and the price is certainly better!

way to go on the clamp, too! looks more accurate.
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)