Thread: Noyl's Obi-wan hilt

Default Noyl's Obi-wan hilt

I'm sure this ones been done before. This is a hilt I've always wanted/wanted to do. So I orderd the parts...and here it is. No frills or extras.
    I used an MR Obi-wan, P4 Blue LED. Done with MHS parts from here. The paint turned out really well, so I decided against weathering this one. One of the coolest parts (imho)was the switch. I actually got the idea from both Matt Thorn, and Slothfurnace. Thanks btw. There's a ton more that I did get ideas from but to many to count. As you can see in the pics I used a tiny toggle switch, cut and filed a slot in the back of the switch box. Mounted it with double sided tape and hot glue. Still waiting on the bubble strip, and can't quit decide on the clamp lever.

I like this hilt great job my friend.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Blog Entries

nice job!!!
    "Do or do not....there is no try" - Yoda

I really love how you did your switch. When i seen that my eyes lit up and ideas all started popping in my head. Very good job.
    "A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
    "Choose what is right, not what is easy"

Now alls you need is a TCSS switch plate and PC-U with the Ep.4 font. =] Nice saber though. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Knight View Post
    I really love how you did your switch. When i seen that my eyes lit up and ideas all started popping in my head. Very good job.
    Clean saber nice job!
    That switch is RIGHT!! I am taking that idea. I was wondering how to do a few things and you helped a brotha out THANKS!!!

Very nice job. The switch is very original and looks cool.