Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saber Sounds

Default Saber Sounds

I've looked around and read the faqs and I apologize in advance if I overlooked anything but do your custom built sabers emit sounds?

If not, is it possible to by something that would make the sounds and install it a custom built saber? Thank you.

im gonna step in here before you get flamed. Yes, u can put sound in your saber, the shop sells sound boards from MR luke sabers for around 45 bucks. Next time before you post make sure to read the threads more thoroughly. there is a whole section on sound. There are even tutorials and cross sectioned diagrams detailing how to install it. I, myself, recently put sound in my saber, its not very hard to do.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There are infact a whole sound forum dedicated to that. TCSS also sells a sound module (one pulled from a MR Luke ROTJ FX).

I can't tell (your sentences hardly make sense) but there is no build me a saber option. TCSS is for buying the parts to do so. Check out the sound forum for sure.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Think you could point me in the direction of the link to the saber sound tutorial?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

EDIT: Crap.. beaten like a crack child. Moral though is to look harder at the topics already present.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

EDIT: Crap.. beaten like a crack child. Moral though is to look harder at the topics already present.
    OMG I just can't stop laughing you did it again X-Wing, the funny thing is where I work it isn't the best neighborhood and I reguarlly see Crack Peeps of all ages wandering around.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Well, i just check all topics just to see whats going on, and i was just clicking the link just to be nosey, and it dont work ???
    I get The page cannot be found

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by What
    Well, i just check all topics just to see whats going on, and i was just clicking the link just to be nosey, and it dont work ???
    I get The page cannot be found
    I guess this has something to do with the move.