Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Holders

Default Blade Holders

I messed up and forgot to get a blade holder from Tim when I was ordering parts. Can someone give me a quick link to them so I can just click once and be there? Also any advice on what to do until I get a holder?

Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Until you get the holder all you can do really I think is pretend to have a hilt and swing around the polyC blade. Again, I just think that's all you can do.

This is direct to the MHS section
    http://thecustomsabershop.com/sabers...?idCategory=30

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ummm... you posted for a link? I'm sorry, but that's lazy as it gets.[V] I'd be glad to save you a few clicks if you give me your name address and credit card number so you can skip the silly pay forms.[] (See how ridiculous that sounds?)

Until then either make one and/or wait.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Target sighted, closing on target, firing target destroyed []

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

I can't shake him! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And people say I am the tough one[]

<center></center>

That's because your holy in the eyes of the sith.

I don't know about holy[}]

<center></center>

Like I said, in the eyes of the sith you are holy []